The latest win at Prime Media International
Wednesday 19th of December, 2018
We are delighted to announce that from 17th December 2018, PMI will be the new exclusive UK representative of WM GRUPPE, publisher of Börsen Zeitung, Germany’s leading finance/stock exchange daily. The portfolio includes:
BÖRSEN ZEITUNG is published from Tuesday until Saturday and has the most exhaustive coverage of financial markets and investments of any title in Germany. Its editorial team has also won awards for the best financial/business journalism in both 2017 and 2018.
- The quality of its editorial coverage is also reflected in the price of the yearly subscription of over 1,600€.
- 99% of readers are subscribers
- There are over 15 special supplements and dossiers dedicated to funds and investments every year.
- 65% of Börsen Zeitung readers work in banks and financial institutions
- 72% of Börsen Zeitung readers are Board directors or heads of department.
- 5 yearly magazine supplements to Borsen Zeitung
- 20,000 copies on top of Börsen Zeitung circulation
- content: full spectrum of topics relating to investments (securities, funds, etf, warrants), new investment products and strategies for investment advisors
- full content of the daily issue (incl. archive) – Paywall
- additional information on listed companies, shares, ETFs, investment funds and bonds
- Intranet solution for numerous financial institutes, law firms and auditors
- approx. 5 million Page Impressions per month
- newsletters available including Funds & Finance
Merry Xmas and Happy New year!